September 10, 2008

Top Ten on the 10th

I am often heard uttering the phrase "oh yeah, that'd be in my top ten" and one day Martha questioned the sincerity of that statement. I will now undertake to create such a list, taking it one day at a time. Each month will have a theme in which my top ten [fill in the blank] will be identified. This month's top ten deals with food, fast food. I decided to publicly name my top ten favorite dollar menu items
  1. Spicy Chicken (Carl's Jr.)
  2. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (Wendy's)
  3. Rodeo Cheeseburger (Burger King)
  4. Snacker (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
  5. Double Decker (Taco Bell)
  6. Double Cheeseburger (McDonald's)
  7. Ham Melt (Arby's)
  8. Jumbo Jack Jr. (Jack In the Box)
  9. Whopper Jr. (Burger King)
  10. Caesar Side Salad (Wendy's)*

*Wife would get mad if I didn't include at least one somewhat healthy item

No comments :