September 1, 2008

Mix of the Month

For September and in honor of Labor Day I thought I'd create a compilation consisting of songs about work. Today, I had my final BBQ and kissed the summer goodbye. Remember ladies, no more wearing white! For everyone going back to school, good luck. And to the working man, enjoy this mix and keep on keepin on!


  1. Bachman Turner Overdrive - Takin Care of Business
  2. Loverboy - Workin for the weekend
  3. Vouges - 5 o' Clock World
  4. Styx - Blue Collar Man
  5. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
  6. Tennesse Ernie Ford - Sixteen Tons
  7. Rush - Working Man
  8. Beatles - Hard Days Night
  9. Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
  10. Steve Miller Band - Swingtown
  11. Sam Cooke - Chain Gang
  12. Offspring - Get a Job
  13. Huey Lewis and the News - Workin for a Living
  14. Donna Summer - She Works Hard for the Money
  15. Roy Orbison - Working for the Man
  16. John Lennon - Working Class Hero
  17. Lee Dorsey - Working in the Coalmine

No comments :