So I started my new job on Monday at Gecko Software doing PR/Marketing. The company specializes in software that helps traders manage their commodities, stocks, and foreign currencies. I can't complain about the location, it's just over two miles south of our apartment. There aren't many hills along the way either so it makes for a relatively easy bike ride. I don't mind the nine-to-five routine, at least so far. Thanks to the consistent schedule, I am able to exercise and eat regularly. I don't know if the hard seat on my bike destroyed my prostate or the fact that I've been drinking so much water while confined to my cubicle, but I found myself using the restroom every two hours today. My wife's a health teacher and she says that's a good thing. (Not a damaged male organ, but frequent bathroom visits as a result of water consumption) I'll take her word for it. Even though it's only been a couple days, I think the job will be a good thing.
June 11, 2008
New Job
So I started my new job on Monday at Gecko Software doing PR/Marketing. The company specializes in software that helps traders manage their commodities, stocks, and foreign currencies. I can't complain about the location, it's just over two miles south of our apartment. There aren't many hills along the way either so it makes for a relatively easy bike ride. I don't mind the nine-to-five routine, at least so far. Thanks to the consistent schedule, I am able to exercise and eat regularly. I don't know if the hard seat on my bike destroyed my prostate or the fact that I've been drinking so much water while confined to my cubicle, but I found myself using the restroom every two hours today. My wife's a health teacher and she says that's a good thing. (Not a damaged male organ, but frequent bathroom visits as a result of water consumption) I'll take her word for it. Even though it's only been a couple days, I think the job will be a good thing.
4 comments :
Hooray for new jobs! Maybe the excessive peeing is due to warm (but not that warm) weather and the exercise making you drink more.
You'll get used to the 8 hours a day thing. 4 hours to me would be like nothing now.
Hey, I didn't know you have a blog!!! Hooray! Now we can keep in touch as we all go on with our lives. I just set our blog to private today, so I'll send you an invite. I have your e-mail as martha.garrity@gmail.com. Let me know if you use a different e-mail. Mine is jacks.sweety@gmail.com.
You got a real job!! Congrats! woo hoo for no qwest
So I laughed pretty hard at your bladder condition... Occasionally I'll do "body for life", which requires 8-10 glasses of water a day... What a trip
Post a Comment