June 13, 2008

Week 1

So, I survived my first week on the job. I thought I'd include a pic of me riding off triumphantly into the sunset on my retro classic. I did a little research and found Campania bikes originated in southern California in the 70's--just another company that jumped on the bandwagon of Japanese made road bikes. Funny how knock-off brands from 30 years ago are still far superior to the department store bikes of today. I plan on either stripping the bike of its parts and building a single speed, or doing a cash + trade for one that's already built up.

After work me and Martha attended Summerfest over at the tabernacle. We enjoyed strolling from booth-to-booth to view the locals' artwork. The weather could not have been better.

Tonight we went furniture shopping, some of it for the legendary brick corner. I really think we're on to something, but I don't want to make an announcement just yet . Options are still being considered. Hopefully we'll have it figured out before the next full moon.

No comments :