June 9, 2008

suggestions continue...

UPDATE: This one was submitted just hours later...
Jake and Kimberly offered this concept, not too bad, eh?

4 comments :

The Lotts said...

No no no...Kimberly offered the candles concept not the ugly plant or picture :o) Jake thinks it all rocks and he is willing to model any other ideas.

Patrick and Paige said...

Oh yeah. I like the plant and the candles. The picture is fine too. GOOD CALL!!! I would have never thought candles. but it works!

Sandy Cove said...

Hey Guys- I was excited to see that you are members of the blogging society! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to. As for the brick corner I like the open mic...think of all the good times that could be had by all! Hey sorry we missed you guys last time you came to Oregon. We were camping in Cali. Next time you come up we will have to go out on the town and do something fun! Anyway hope you guys have a very fun summer.

Jayme said...

I would love to see you guys go with the open mic idea! I was so excited about it, I showed Rafael my co-worker (you might remember him). His first words were "I want these two as friends" (he'd like to come over for open mic). Then I told him you're all the way over in Utah. Anyhow, he now wants to put a brick wall in his home too! You guys have something here.

Much love,
Jayme