November 21, 2011

Baby Haze

An old family friend once told me that after every baby she felt like she would come out of a haze after about six weeks to three months. Well, Griffith is now five months old and I'm finally feeling like the fog is lifting :-) A big thanks to Keegan for letting me take those Sunday naps or sleep in! It helped a ton! Good news we've all survived!

3 comments :

Day Family Blog said...

I am with you it takes months and not weeks for the haze to go away. Glad life is normal for you once again. :) How are you enjoying the new house and ward?

Jennifer said...

Yeah-you made it! And I'm heading right into it...see you in a few months!

Breea Heiner said...

I would have to agree with that. Also your kids are SO! cute. I am really glad I found your blog again because I just missed you guys.
PS Every time I hear Crocodile Rock by Elton John I think of you two and the karaoke party you threw.