and this was the accompanying note:
It’s been a good year for the Garritys. We moved into a new home, had a baby boy, and Keegan still has a job he enjoys.Martha pretty much did all the work. She made an appointment with the portrait studio, chose outfits, got the kids dressed, gathered addresses, and stamped the envelopes. I never realized all that goes into a simple card! You can look forward to the next one Christmas 2018.
Friends and family made our lives a lot easier this year. We lived in one of our friend’s house while they were in Taiwan, which allowed us to save for a down payment. Our family provided babysitting while we attended doctor’s appointments and packed our stuff. When it came time to move, we had plenty of help.
We love our kids. They make us laugh. Rowan had his first stitches last month, Miriam likes to dance when she hears a good beat, and Griff (Baby G) just learned how to roll over. We are grateful for all we have and we’re glad you’re a part of our lives. Merry Christmas!

2 comments :
So cute!!
This is Krystle Hoskin. I saw your blog and I just have to say what a cute family you are! I can't believe how much Miriam and Rowen have grown. Congratulations on your new baby and a new house!
Post a Comment