February 7, 2010

My Chop of the Decade

About every ten years after growing my hair out I majorly chop it. I had been wanting to cut my hair since this summer when I was on bedrest, and it had been a long time since cutting it anyway so I was definitely wanting a change. Finally, thanks to a VERY generous friend, this past Thursday Karinne and I headed to Brio spa just outside of Logan. (Lauren you are the best for giving up your gift certificate!)

The girls that cut our hair did a great job and I had almost 14 inches to donate. It was nice to go to a "spa" for once in my life and I saw why they are so much more expensive. It was a fun little outing and I was glad my sister could join me!

*I wanted a good before & after shot... but it was a hectic day and I forgot to take the before. Keegan took the after while I was talking to his mom and eating dinner after I got home...so here ya go :-)

4 comments :

Shannon said...

I think your haircut looks great! I love going from long to short, it's so much fun!

Mikael said...

Love it! You look GORGEOUS! And I liked the post about you eating with crying babies in the background the whole time. Me and Derek have learned to ignore it all. We just say "work it out..." the life of crazy parents!

Clara said...

VERY Cute! I love your bangs/layers. I've been needing my yearly haircut as well and have been thinking about donating it but I only have 8 in and don't know if I can make it to 10! :)

Tasha said...

i love the haircut!!I think that it is really cute! I love short hair!
Glad V-day dinner was good, isn't it great to have the opportunity to hear our kids crying during a "romantic" dinner!