- Seeing how a photograph turned out immediately after being taken.
- Free nights and weekends.
- Researching a topic without having to check out an encyclopedia for an hour at a time
- Not having to rewind an audio or video tape.
- Watching funny home videos on demand without having to hear Bob Saget's lame voice-overs.
- Saving a video game to the hard drive.
- The sound of a GPS shouting out trustworthy directions.
- Enjoying a sporting event in high def
- Wireless EVERYTHING
- Unlocking a car door without a key
January 10, 2010
Top 10 on the 10th: Things My Kids Will Take for Granted
Technology has made our lives easier. Today I am examining the top 10 experiences my children will likely take for granted.
1 comment :
That is HILARIOUS. Everytime we take apicture Jack says, "let me see!" We vought a throw away camera recently when we forgot the real one... anyway, when Jack asked to see it, I told him he couldn't, that we had to wait and he looked at me like I was insane. :)
Post a Comment