Miriam and Rowan have definitely gotten bigger and cuter. They're more responsive now which is SOO fun! They are smiling and cooing a lot and that makes those early mornings a little easier. :-) I will be super tired when 7:30 rolls around and they are ready to start their day but I can't help but smile back at them. Miriams a little talker. Roe jabbers but not quite as much as Miri. Maybe its a girl thing. ;-) Their favorite toy (which makes Rowan stop crying no matter how hard he's going at it) is an envelope that has the plastic address window. They like the sound of it and we like how long they are entertained by it.


We sing Christmas songs everyday together and they love looking at the Christmas lights that we hung inside. It's definitely a fun time of the year to have little babies! I've liked dressing them up for Christmas parties and snuggling with them while we watch a good Christmas flick. We haven't watched as many as I've wanted, but thats ok.

They aren't on too much of a schedule yet and its just hit or miss if they eat or wake at the same time. I'm okay with that for now though. The past two nights Miri has pretty much slept through the whole night and Rowan went for a five hour stretch. It was so nice! We'll see if that trend continues or if it was just a fluke since they didn't take naps those days. We are getting excited for our families to come and see them soon!
7 comments :
They are so cute!
Wow your kids are so cute! I can't believe how unique they are. They don't look anything alike. Hope the Holidays have treated you all well. Pete and I are loving it here in Portland. You will have to let us know if you are ever in town. Best of luck
They are adorable and really do have their own look. I'm glad you're enjoying having two! :) I missed seeing you at Christmas. I'll get around to blogging one of these days...
Ohh, they are the cutest! I wanted to see you guys on our way back home but me and the baby were sick. I want to see you guys soon. Happy New Year
They are both so cute. I get to see her in RS, but I haven't seen him in a while, man they grow up fast.
Martha, those two are just totally adorable! You are so lucky, even if you're really tired! What a bunch of cuddly love you have there!
they are in one of my favorite stages, the chubby baby stage! LOVE IT!!! How are you doing?? I hope things are getting easier for you... over here they just got a LOT harder. HELP!!!
Post a Comment