November 10, 2009

Top 10 on the 10th: November 2009

Do you ever browse your spam folder before emptying it?  I do, in search for amusing subject lines advertising male enhancement products.  Over the last several months I have been collecting my personal favorites.  Here they are, along with my literal responses:
  1. Does your pipe reach your knees? - One sec, let me call the plumber
  2. Forge your huge love sword - I always thought a bow and arrow was the traditional weapon of love
  3. Wake up your hot monster - Does this have anything to do with the noises you heard coming from my bed at night?
  4. Give her furnace some heat - But we have electric heaters
  5. If your warrior of love is too small, you may lose this war -Is this the same war the black man said he wanted to pull out of?
  6. Make your rocket fly again - Finally, a place that sells Balsa wood tail fins online!
  7. Make your love torpedo drive all the way to her tanker - Won't that destroy innocent seamen?
  8. Get incredible sizing profit in pants - I guess I never thought to invest in Dockers stock...
  9. Deeper in her entrails - Wow, cause what woman doesn't want that?
  10. Snex secrets revealed - Including the one that let's you be the same character in Street Fighter II?

4 comments :

Shannon said...

:-)

Clara said...

definitely had me laughing :) And was that "seamen" or semen? :)

Keegan said...

@Clara: I suppose that depends entirely upon how you interpret what "her tanker" is.

The Poulsen Family said...

I LOVE it!! I was laughing so hard Jeff had to come up from downstairs to see what was going on. AWESOME!!