October 10, 2009

Top 10 on the 10th: October 2009

I'm not a big fan of gory slasher flicks.  However, I do enjoy a good scare come Halloween season.  Therefore, I have compiled a list of my top 10 most bone-chilling non-R rated thrillers.

  1. The Ring
  2. 1408
  3. The Sixth Sense
  4. The Others
  5. The Haunting
  6. Jaws
  7. Poltergeist
  8. Salem's Lot
  9. The Changeling 
  10. Lady In White
Honorable Mention: Dark Water, The Skeleton Key

1 comment :

The Poulsen Family said...

Those are some good ones, I'm glad you didn't include rated R movies...those are NOT good. I think the last gory R rated movie was The Amityville Horror and that scared me straight! Someone need to send a priesthood holder over there. There are some one the list that I haven't seen before so I'll have to check them out. Hope all is well with your family of 4!