Miriam LaRae Garrity was born September 7th at 9:28 AM weighing 6 lbs, 6 oz. She was born with bright blond hair. One minute later, her dark-haired brother Rowan Everett Garrity was born weighing 6 lbs, 4 oz. They are both doing fantastic. Mom is recovering well, too. Only a few more weeks in bed, then she can FINALLY move around. We should be able to leave the hospital on Thursday or Friday. Thanks for all your love and support.

12 comments :
Congrats, they are adorable!
Wow, congratulations! I'm glad everything went well!
(And I love the name Miriam, so much so that we used it on our first girl, too :)
They are so cute. I think it is great that she has blonde hair and he has dark hair. I am sure that you will be so excited when you can finally get out of bed. You may even enjoy getting out of bed to feed them at night more than the rest of us :) They are adorable, good luck!
I LOVE everything about newborns, especially the smell! Take it easy! Keep on top of the pain killers, they will save you. Let me know if I can help out at all. Keep us updated!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm glad you're all doing well! Those babes are sooo beautiful and I love their names! So cute!! Good luck with everything!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I literally let out an AWE at work loud enough for the co-workers to hear.
Congrats!! I am so happy to hear it all went well and that you have good size twins. I think all you had in you was baby and a teeny bit of water (please tell me how you pulled that one off!).
Enjoy them!!! LOVE YOU
So cute!! Congrats
They are so cute! They both look very aware of what is going on. I hope to meet them soon.
Dude that one on the right is giving me the "EVIL EYE."
Congrats guys! Your twins are precious, and I am so glad to hear they are well! What awesome weights!! Martha is amazing! God bless you guys!! Hang in there! It's a little tough at first, but you get the hang of it in no time!
Wow! They are beautiful! Hope you are all doing well and loving parenthood!
Post a Comment