September 6, 2009

Almost there...

Tomorrow morning will be our last day as non-parents and to mark the day we will appropriately be getting up early! We need to be at Logan Regional Hospital for all of the prep work for the c-section at 7am. We were kind of hoping that our doctor would call and tell us that one of the four women who had booked the 09-09-09 date had delivered early so we could take her spot, but the call never came. So instead of having a really cool birthday, our kids will have to be content that they were born on labor day, even though their mom never really experienced labor. I'm ok with that though!

Keegan's parents made a last-minute decision to make the long drive here for Labor Day weekend and we are glad they did. They have to work on Tuesday so they can't stay too long on Monday, but I think they'll have some pretty good reasons to want to stay as long as possible. Good thing the c-section happens at about 9am.

We'll let you all know how it goes!!

5 comments :

Jennifer said...

Very exciting!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes and see pictures of your cuties! Good luck!

Shannon said...

We had to be there at 6:45. At least you'll get an extra 15 minutes of sleep. :-) Good Luck with everything! We can't wait to see your little ones!

Sandy Cove said...

Just wanted to wish you guys luck! I am so excited for you both! I can't believe that your family is about to double in size. CONGRATS!!! :)

Sarah said...

Good luck!! I hope all went well this morning!

Hilary said...

I saw the news on Facebook! WOOHOOO! I think that's pretty funny about the whole "Labor" Day thing.

I hope Martha is recovering well and getting a little farming in :)