Happy Mother's Day! This month's top 10 takes a look at some of the most common Mom sayings. I'm not sure if you heard these too when you were growing up, but I sure did.
10. Call me when you get there.
9. I don't like that kid. He's a bad influence on you.
8. I'm not your maid.
7. I don't know how you can live in that pigsty.
6. Chew with your lips closed/Could you crunch any louder?
5. I do all this for you, and this is the thanks I get?
4. Did you wash your hands?
3. The least you could do is...
2. Maybe you could find it if you put it where it belonged.
1. I love you. Be safe
Honorable Mention: Fair? Life isn't fair
What were some momisms I missed? And for you moms out there, what do you find yourself repeating to your children?
Friends & Family
- Aaron & Loren
- AJ & Hilary
- Brad & Janelle
- Chad & Shannon
- Danny & Julee
- Dave & Jennie
- Derek & Mikael
- Doug & Sarah
- Erin
- Fred & Kristina
- Garth & Adria
- Jake & Kimberly
- Jandon & Angela
- Jared & Cheryl
- Jeb & Jayme
- Jeff & Jennifer
- Jim & Kathie
- Joe & Bonnie
- Jose & Krystal
- Kenny & Tasha
- Kessler
- Kevin & Jen
- Kyle & Clara
- Luke & Mariah
- Mike & Brooke
- Nolan & Amber
- Pete & Sandy
- Ryan & Lacee
- Shaeli
- Tyler & Amy
- Tyson & Jen
Labels
- apartment
- Babies
- bike
- birthday
- camping
- challenge
- change
- Christmas
- church
- confession
- date
- Easter
- family
- for fun
- funny
- games
- holiday
- home
- kids
- list
- mix
- mod
- money
- motherhood
- move
- mystery
- politics
- pregnancy
- project
- rant
- rave
- realization
- school
- sports
- story
- summer
- teaching
- Texas
- thoughts
- top 10
- vacation
- winter
- work
3 comments :
do you want me to give you a reason to cry?
your just getting home, do you realize what time it is?
Don't EVER let me catch you doing that again!
As long as you live under my roof, you'll do as I say.
Do as I say, not as I do.
Turn that racket (music) down!
Those are some of my favorite that I've heard from my mom. I usually use "you're not a baby stop crying and use your words" but that is probably the phase I am in now with my 5-year-old :)
how about... dont waste your food ,,,theres plenty of food.in the house...all i ask is a little help....your not everybody else..ill tell you what young man ,,hope your kids turn out like you...
Post a Comment