March 25, 2009

Riddle Me This

For those of you who like riddles, but don't have critical thinking skills of Robin, here's an easier one for you:

Can you guess our big announcement? Answer provided below






In light of this event, we'll soon be adding a PayPal button to the bottom of this page for those of you who would like to donate. :-)

¡suıʍʇ ƃuıʌɐɥ ǝɹ‘ǝʍ :ɹǝʍsuɐ

16 comments :

Day Family Blog said...

Ahhhh twins how exciting. I heard it through the grape vine and I can't believe it. You aren't even showing yet. You are pretty far along too, hope you are past the sick stage. Anyway congrats!!

Shannon said...

We're so excited for you! Kids are great and I'm sure 2 at once will be twice the fun, right?

The Lotts said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congrats!! Jake and I so excited for you!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! That is great news! When are you due?

Jeff said...

Congratulations! Just think... two more Garritys. The world will be a better place. :-)

Mansius Family said...

Congratulations! My 5 year old was convinced we were having twin boys this time but there is just one baby. I'm so excited for you!

Martha said...

Keegan was right... there are more immediate responses to blogs about baby news than anything else :-) Thanks for all the fun comments. I'm due in September. The next ultra sound is next Wednesday (April 1st) so hopefully we'll be able to tell if they're girls, boys, or one of each!
At the last ultra sound our doctor said "now I would never joke about this..." and then we found out about the twins. So hopefully even though its April Fools day he still won't joke ;-)
I'm not quite past the sick stage even though most women are by now, but apparently with two you have a lot more of that great vomit hormone than usual and it lasts a little longer. Ah well.

Kathie said...

Wow that is so exciting! Jim and I wanted twins. How fun for you. Babies arte the best.

Hilary said...

Congrats! That's sooo exciting. And way to go on not spilling the beans earlier...I dunno if I could do it.

Keegan will have to modify his bike once more for baby seats and those bike stroller things...

Erin Curtis said...

Congratulations! And congratulations! What wonderful news!

Sandy Cove said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. You are going to have your hands full! GOOD LUCK!!!

Sarah and Doug said...

Martha and Keegan, Congrats! This is Sarah Crutcher Mayo. I will be having twin girls any day now so I know exactly what you are going through! I am so excited for you! I hope you get to feeling better soon, but double the hormones, double the ugh! Let me know if you ever wanna chat! sarahmayo.blogspot.com! Mikael Reeve Monson was over visiting today and told me the news, so I wanted to pop in and say congrats!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! This is fantastic!!! Jeb thinks you are so stinkin' funny :) Love the Anderson's

Mikael said...

I am so happy for you!!!! It's going to be so fun, so much work, so much patience, but twice the little cheeks to cuddle and kiss!!!! You are so lucky :) Just think, Heavenly Father thinks of you highly to trust you with 2 of his children AT ONCE! (I always tell myself that so I feel special and don't go insane)

Jennifer Lyn said...

Congrats! And on twins! That is exciting. Good luck and I'm excited for you guys!

The Georges said...

So... what are they??????????????? Where's the sonogram pictures????????