February 8, 2009

Huge Hunk of Humanity

What is it about grandma's that just makes you want to be around them? Maybe it's the fact that you can't wait to hear what they say next. For example, there is a sweet old lady that Keegan and I have gotten to know who lives in our complex and attends our ward. Her name is Karma. For awhile we went to the same little Sunday school class and her comments were always the best! She is so real and genuine and has a great sense of humor. She's invited us over to dinner a few times and we've also become friends with her grandkids that live with her that are our age. Well, today we went over to visit and randomly she looked at Keegan and said, "Oh you huge hunk of humanity! Look at you- oh I love you!" and just laughed. :-) It was pretty funny.

It's nice to have a Grandma so close that feeds us and always has a good story to tell. She is a great lady and everytime I visit her I learn something new and realize how amazing she is and want to be like her. So for all of you grandma's out there, we love you and wish we could spend more time with you!

1 comment :

The Lotts said...

Grandma home cooked meals...love it!