The other 11 months of the year I look forward with anticipation to the day after Thanksgiving when I can break out the egg nog and Christmas media. However, there are a few tunes I could go all 12 months without hearing. So I present to you:
The Worst Christmas Mix Ever:
- Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
- I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas
- Nuttin for Christmas
- Amy Grant - This Christmas
- Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne
- NewSong - Christmas Shoes
- David Bowie and Bing Crosby - Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth
- Aaron Nevile - Silent Night
- Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
- Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
- John Denver & the Muppets - 12 Days of Christmas
- Eartha Kit - Santa Baby
- Beach Boys - Santa's Beard
What do you think? Did I miss anything?
4 comments :
how about simply having a wonderful christmas time ..is that the only time a bike rider has used your same route
that was the first one on the list! And no occasionally I have seen other riders
there are alot of bad xmas songs and renditions out there- I prefer the more traditional arrangements- the Mormon Tabernacle's are wonderful..
Martha (& Keegan), I didn't know you had a blog until now! Why didn't you tell me, somehow?? You guys are hilarious.
And I would add Elmo/Rosie O'Donnell "Do You Hear What I Hear" and Angela Lansbury singing "We Need A Little Christmas." Yikes.
Post a Comment