Help! Our new pad has this huge brick mass in the corner. Since we can't afford a full-time stand up comedian we need your ideas on how to manage this unsightly obstacle. See for yourself:
They have fake fireplaces. you could totally put one of those in there. or you could build one yourself. It is kind of weird without something there. I hope more people have better ideas then me. Hope all is going well. I love looking at the pics. take care
(Giggles) I think you should go for the comedian idea... he could pay half the rent if you work out a roommate deal. Thoughts? Oh, you could totally also accent it with theater curtains! Yeah now we’re talkin’.
I love you and can’t wait to see what you do with it.
3 comments :
No worries...I have ideas!!!!!!! I will email you! :)
They have fake fireplaces. you could totally put one of those in there. or you could build one yourself. It is kind of weird without something there. I hope more people have better ideas then me. Hope all is going well. I love looking at the pics. take care
(Giggles) I think you should go for the comedian idea... he could pay half the rent if you work out a roommate deal. Thoughts? Oh, you could totally also accent it with theater curtains! Yeah now we’re talkin’.
I love you and can’t wait to see what you do with it.
Post a Comment