How is everyone's bracket for March Madness doing? Keegan and I have a bet for breakfast in bed made by the loser. So far we've been back and forth- first with me in the lead and then he pulled ahead after Tennessee and Stanford lost :-( I have Kansas taking it and he has UCLA as the champ... I think I'm gonna be making that breakfast! Oh well!
March 29, 2008
NCAA March Madness
How is everyone's bracket for March Madness doing? Keegan and I have a bet for breakfast in bed made by the loser. So far we've been back and forth- first with me in the lead and then he pulled ahead after Tennessee and Stanford lost :-( I have Kansas taking it and he has UCLA as the champ... I think I'm gonna be making that breakfast! Oh well!
3 comments :
Doesn't Keegan owe you breakfast now?
yep i paid up the other day, waffles and eggs over-medium, with toast. booyah!
And they tasted better for some reason than they normally would ;-)
Post a Comment