March 30, 2008

"We're finally doin' it Hare"

After putting it off for awhile, we've finally decided to join the ranks of bloggers. I have to admit that I resisted at first, but with constant encouragement and nagging, I've finally committed. You can't rush things like this ya know... you gotta be ready. What finally sold me on it was that not only are blogs a great place to keep family and friends updated on things that are going on, but that they can serve as an online journal. And hopefully this will motivate me to take more pictures too! Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments :

Shaeli said...

Im so excited that I can be a part of this debut,, It was good to see you guys yesterday! Im glad you have converted the blogging world.. It took me years to do!

Kenon said...

I just saw you link on Shae's blog and about died...Keegan is married?!? Any children?!? How is your fam?!? So many questions. I guess I'll just have to read to find out more.