June 8, 2013

Hockey...Game

Every six months or so Keegan will actually have a hockey game at 7 or 8 o'clock instead of the usual 10 or 11, so we just had to go! The big kids enjoy the bribery treats and being with Annie and Papa the best, and the hockey game in the background is pretty fun too. However, for Little G... it's all about the hockey! He sat there for all three periods cheering on his dad. It was pretty darn cute.



When I show him this video he repeats, "Go Dad!" over and over as he listens to himself say it. For the past few days since the game he's also walked around the house saying, "hockey...game."

The kicker was tonight when I was putting him to bed and after saying "Stay, me," I layed down by him and he said "Hockey...game...go dad...go dad." How could I not think he's the most adorable little thing?

No comments :