
I got online today and my iGoogle countdown told me I had 17 more days until our little boy's due date.... only he is lying right next to me in his little hospital crib! Griffith Garrity made his entrance at 12:02am on June14th. He weighed in at 7 lbs 12oz and was 20 inches long. Overall things went really well with the labor and delivery and I'm fairly sure I'm a fan of the natural birth vs. c-section. Of course, that's only if I'm allowed to have an epidural!! Bring on the drugs! (I was so thinking of
this scene in Baby Mama about epidurals and I had to laugh) I'm pretty sure I would have died without it unless by chance the contractions got easier as it got closer and it really is true that after your babe comes out and they put him on your tummy you don't even feel them stitching you up.

We feel very blessed to have little Griff be a part of our family and that everything went relatively smoothly. So far he's pretty close to a perfect baby. I can't complain!

He's getting cuter and cuter everyday.
Thanks for all of your love and support and for those of you who helped babysit, clean, bring meals, or send little gifts. We appreciate it all!!
2 comments :
Congratulations! What a cutie, I can't wait to meet him!
Ahh, congratulations! He's a cutie!! Thanks for updating your blog (for those of us who don't get on FB!). :)
Post a Comment