Congrats BEHS class of 2011.... My baby sophomores have finally graduated! They were my youngest students when I stopped teaching and now they'll be going to college next year! Well, hopefully ;-) There are a lot of great memories I have with that group of students and I hope it stays that way. If I ever go back to Box Elder High School NONE of the students will know me and that kind of makes me sad. I'll just have to talk to the faculty and even though that would be great- it's just not the same.I knew this day was coming and it kind of feels like a closure to that part of my life. Now I just have to hope that the teachers I knew really well will stay there for a long time!
1 comment :
My first year students that I as 7th greaders just graduated from BRHS! It was a sad day for me too! I kinda know how you feel.
Post a Comment