
This weekend we got together with Uncle Dalen and Aunt Karinne for some fun at the park. We ate some KFC, tossed a frisby, played in the little stream & on the swings, and just relaxed together. The babies didn't like the water because it was so cold, but they loved the swings.



Rowan enjoyed reaching up to get the leaves off the trees and Miriam was content to wear her new stylin' shades from Aunt Amber and be held.


Both going for the sophisticated look

Keegan came up with the perfect use for the bucket of chicken when we were all done with it :-)

I love how Miri's little head is poking out from behind him.
5 comments :
Your babes are so big and so cute!
I'm glad I've found your blog. I have been meaning to ask you for soooo long (really maybe even a year or two) if you have one. I don't know why I always forget to ask or check though. It will be nice to see more of what you're up to now.
How cute are they? :)I cant believe how big they are!
Holy Cow you guys! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are both so cute! WOW! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to lately. It looks like you have been having all kinds of fun! Hope life keeps treating you all well.
We would love to see you guys when you come back to town! I don't know what our plans are for christmas this year but we will have to stay in touch.
Post a Comment