April 3, 2010
It's about time!
Just had to report that last night BOTH babies slept for about six hours- at the SAME time for the first time! Which means for the first time in a very long time- I actually got about six hours of continuous sleep. I am feeling good! What a great way to start of the Easter/General Conference weekend!
4 comments :
That is such a big deal! Congratulations and I hope it continues.
Great news! That is a milestone--especially to get both of them to do it!
Awesome! I bet you felt like a new person! :)
HALLELUJAH!!! I am so happy for you. It is amazing how much getting a good night sleep effects everything. I hope that it happens again and again. Pretty soon you might be getting more sleep than me...my 9 month old still doesn't like to sleep straight through the night, stinker!
Post a Comment