We decided to stick around town this Easter instead of going to Lehi to spend it with nieces and nephews like in years past. Thankfully a lot of other family decided to do the same thing so I didn't have to make the "holiday ham" all by myself. After enjoying the first session of the LDS General Conference, we quickly got all of the eggs dyed (the traditional grenade egg didn't turn out as well, but we had a pretty good gangster, basketball, zebra, cow, and beach ball) and the babies loaded up to head over to Meghan and Carson's house for the second session and Easter dinner. Karinne, Dalen, and Dalen's dad were there too and it was great to spend it together.
I was in charge of dessert so I bought a $4 Marie Calendars Banana "crub" pie and attempted to make a Baked Alaska. It turned out pretty good - but the ice cream melted when I baked it and it took about four hours to freeze again so we enjoyed it a few days later. Oops. All of the other food was great though and Keegan got his fill of ham!


The babies were a great addition to this Easter compared to last and we had fun taking pictures of them in bunny ears and giving them lettuce to suck on :-) By the end of the day they were pretty worn out and a little sad. Overall they are such good babies!




We opened Grandma Garrity's Easter baskets after the official day of Easter, but I don't think Rowan or Miriam minded. They loved all of the toys and I loved the clothes they got! (The babies liked the tags on the clothes.)


We are pretty spoiled and glad that we have such good family near and far to share the holidays with.
3 comments :
I can't believe how big they're getting! They're so cute!!
They are precious...I love the ears!
I hope they are still sleeping well for you. If they are anything like my little rascals, they go through a lot of spurts. Just when I think we have something down, they remind, that I am never really in control here :)
I just love her little piggy tails. That is a great accomplishement when the hair can finally be done up :) Love the bunny ears. They are both so cute.
Post a Comment