Thanks to Craigslist and family hand-me-downs (thanks Clara for sending all of your stuff with her!)... the twins are pretty much set with clothes and gear. Here's a list of things she brought:


- 2 Cribs and mattresses
- 4 boxes/bags/crates full of baby clothes and blankets (at least!)
- 2 car seats w/ bases
- 1 double stroller
- 1 play mat
- 1 baby bouncer
- 1 baby swing
- 1 crib mobile
- 1 diaper changing pad
- 1 Medela breast pump w/ accessories
- 1 box Costco baby wipes
- Lots of baby shower gifts from great grandmas and great aunts!
- 2 handmade baby quilts and other bedding (she finished making the rest while she was here and even had enough material left over for a curtain valance!)
- 1 small suitcase for Grandmas things
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things that were in her "sleigh" but you get the idea! The best part of all is how inexpensive everything was! I mean two cribs that convert into toddler beds WITH mattresses for $50?!!! I was amazed! So thanks Grandma for taking the time out of your summer to do all of the leg work and find all of these sweet deals on baby gear and adding your own personal touch to them! And thanks for being willing to make the drive to haul it all here!
6 comments :
Wow, you guys are set! What a load! That is awesome!
Kim's a super grandma! Those twins sure are lucky.
okay talk about having the most AMAZING mother in law!!! the bedding is beautiful!! i love them! you are so lucky!!! :) now...really a belly shot, please? :) love u.
OH, what fun!!! You and the babies are being taken care of and well loved. Good thing cause you deserve it :) love ya.
looks like you are getting ready for the twins!!!! can't wait to see them.. ps. you HAVE to look at bridgets BLOG!! HILARIOUS
Holy moley that is a lot of stuff. You are more prepared than anyone I know. What a blessing plus that 1,000 you should be set for a long while. I am sorry I didn't make it to your shower I had a family reunion, now I can't think of anything you need cuz you have it all :)
Post a Comment