July 25, 2009

Projects

Here are a few pictures of some of the things I've done while on bed rest for the past two and a half months.

Hemp Necklace


Knit dishcloths


Crocheted Baby Blanket #1 (still working on the blue one)


Cross stitch


Thanks to Keegan, Rita, Meghan, Amy, Diana, and Misty for teaching or re-teaching me how to do all of these things!! They've been fun to do and kept my hands busy while the rest of my body couldn't be :-)

5 comments :

Clara said...

Very cool! I love the pink baby blanket. What projects are you/Kim working on now? :)

The Poulsen Family said...

Jeff will be so excited that someone besides him is making hemp necklaces again :) I wish that I knew how to knit because that blanket is so cute! How much longer do you have on bedrest??

Martha said...

Kim made all of the bedding for the cribs- quilts, bumpers, dust ruffles, etc. and even made curtains that matched. I'll have to take pictures soon- they are pretty cute!

And hopefully only a little over a month more of bed rest.

Jen and Tyson said...

Um hello MRS. TALENT!! look at you all crafty!! glad you are keeping yourself, well hands busy!! :-) Now it's time to see a belly shot!!! :-) Hope you are doing great!! Love you!!

Day Family Blog said...

I love to cross stich and crochet while I watch tv. That way it feels like a little less waste of time. I love the pink blanket!