July 2, 2009

Bed-rest Update

Well there's not too much to report on how bed-rest is going. Some days go by faster than others and I always like those days. I'm about 1/2 way done crocheting my first blanket and I need to start buckling down! But it's finally to a point where I can tell I've really made progress. The first month I felt like it was a scarf :-)

My latest thing is selling stuff on Craigslist. I've actually had quite a few responses to a bunch of our old books we bought for school. It probably helps to get rid of them since we're giving them away for free. (We tried last year to sell them but it didn't work.) This is all in effort to make more space to add two more bodies into this apartment....even though those bodies will be really little their stuff will take up a lot of room! :-)

For the most part I'm finding things to do and I surprisingly haven't even watched that many movies! I actually want to start watching more so I can crochet while I watch. We'll see how that goes. Only about two months left!!

6 comments :

Jennifer said...

Wow! Hang in there!

Day Family Blog said...

Hopefully those 2 months will fly by. How fun that you are crocheting. I love to crochet, but I have never made a baby blanket before. I am impressed that you haven't watched many movies, I know that I would be lazy and watch tons. hang in there :)

Jayme said...

Just thinking of you and love you lots!!! Thanks for the updates :)

Cher said...

Thanks hun:) So, twins huh?! Congrats!:) I'll be thinking of you and you're sweet babies:) love ya:)

Mikael said...

I can't believe you only have 2 more months (to yout it probably feels like YEARS!!). I can't wait to see pictures of the little ones. I hope you have been taking pics of how your belly is growing. I want to see! I bet you look so cute.
Keep it going.
I remember when I was SO HUGE in the end I couldnt even stand. I layed on the couch all day watching lifetime movies... oh how I miss those movies (but not the hugeness).
And I am sure you will get the easy babies that just sleep and eat all day (I wonder what that woulda been like...)
Keep crocheting!

Sarah and Doug said...

I crocheted when I was on bedrest too, but unlike you I only made it to a scarf :) Hang in there, they will be here before you know it, even though it seems like an eternity now!!