January 10, 2009

Top 10 on the 10th: January 2009

In case you haven't heard, domestic car companies are on the verge of a major collapse. Just in case they don't pull through, this month's top 10 honors my favorite American muscle cars of all time (ok so there's 11 I cheated):

11. 1970 Plymouth Road Runner


10. 1968 Dodge Super Bee


9. 1968 Pontiac Firebird


8. 1971 Dodge Challenger


7. 1967 Mercury Cougar


6. 1965 Pontiac GTO


5. 1969 Chevy Corvette


4. 1968 Dodge Charger


3. 1968 Chevy Camaro


2. 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda


1. 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang

Honorable Mention:

1966 Ford Fairlane
1970 Buick GSX
1971 Oldsmobile 442
1970 Chevy Chevelle

And yes, that is a picture of my mustang and I am biased. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid those cars are things of the past- now its fuel efficient and green..besides those cars weren't that reliable.. Granny

Hilary said...

Hooray I'm so glad our 64 1/2 Mustang got a shout out. With the Pontiacs and Chevys you were starting to worry me.